This refreshing and invigorating ginseng drink is perfect for a warm day or as a pick-me-up during a busy day. Not only is it delicious, but it also packs a punch of health benefits thanks to the addition of ginseng.
Ginseng has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to boost energy, reduce stress, and improve overall well-being (have you seen the flood of ginseng energy drinks recently!?). It has a unique, slightly sweet and earthy flavor that pairs perfectly with the bright and citrusy flavor of lemon. Check out our ginseng root drink recipe with lemon and fizzy seltzer below!
Ginseng Lemon Spritzer
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tsp Vitality Ginseng Superfood Powder
- 1/2 cup Water, Room Temperature
- 3/4 cup Lemon Seltzer Water
- 1 Lemon Slice
- Crushed Ice
- Scoop 1 tsp Vitality Ginseng powder blend into your favorite glass and pour 1/2 cup of room temperature water on top.
- Stir powder and water together until powder is dissolved.
- Pour in 3/4 cup of lemon seltzer water (we used Spindrift). Stir.
- Add crushed ice.
- Squeeze in 1 slice of lemon. Stir.
- Enjoy & feel invigorated!
Do you have a favorite Korean ginseng root drink recipe? Let us know in the comments below :)